Patient Advice and Support Service

Our PASS officer can help you (or someone else on your behalf) if:

  • you  have comments or complaints about the NHS treatment you received (in  hospital, at the dentist, from your GP or your nurse, …) and you’re  not sure what to do next;
  • ill-health or disability is having some impact on other areas of your life and you’d like to get some advice

The Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS)  is part of the Scottish Citizens Advice Bureau Service and is funded by  local NHS boards. To find out more about how we can help you, download  our PASS-leaflet.

Please find below the link to our first ever promotional video for PASS (it’s less than 3 minutes long!).  It was made with the help of the Scottish Health Council.